Math problems: Advantages of online learning
Solving math problems online offers several advantages:
- You can check the result directly and see whether you have calculated correctly.
- Use your usual devices such as tablet computer or smartphone. However, we recommend practicing with a tablet. This gives you the larger screen.
- Depending on the topic, you can also access other apps or websites to continue practicing. e.g. your school’s learning management system.
Our tools and resources for solving math problems
We use various tools and apps to solve math problems online and to learn and understand math:
- We use the Plotly libraries for 3D animations in the coordinate system.
- To display functions and functional equations in math problems, we use GeoGebra.org, which you probably already know from class!
- We create tasks with interactive elements such as drag and drop with H5P.
- Of course, we also offer you the classic PDF documents as a download. You can also import task sheets into a writing program such as GoodNotes, for example, and calculate in the classic way with a pen.
- Technology does not stand still. Let’s see how we can solve math problems online soon.
Math problems by class – overview
This overlay is still under construction. We have only completed a small part.
Elementary school 1st grade
- We learn to write numbers
- We count things
- We calculate until 20
- We read numbers
Elementary school 2nd grade
- We learn the time
- We learn the basics
- We calculate up to 100
- The hundreds table
Elementary school 4th grade
- Arithmetic up to 1 million
- Written multiplication
- Written division
- Text tasks
Fit for grammar school
Are you ready for the transition from elementary school to secondary school?
Grade 5 – 10 + upper level math analysis, vector calculus analytic geometry, …
Math problems basics:
Can you do the multiplication tables?
Visit our huge portfolio of interactive exercises
and math problems for all multiplication tables!
Solve math problems – Current
Interactive clock online The adjustable clockLearn to tell the timeThe interactive clock now also has a real-time mode. In real time mode, the current time of your surroundings is displayed.Learning to tell the time made easy - the adjustable clock for learning...
TI-30X Prio IQB pocket calculatorfor the Abitur from 2030The Texas Instruments IQB pocket calculator From the 2030 examination year, only calculators certified by the IQB in Berlin will be permitted in Abitur examinations. The IT-30X Prio MathPrint(TM) is the...